Fast. Flexible. Pharma-Compliant.
Pouching and stickpack machines
Excellent solution for the primary and secondary packaging of free-flowing powders, granulates, pellets and liquids.
- For clinical studies and different dosing systems (LA160)
- As a classic pouching machine, ideal for the cosmetic industry (LA300)
- As a highly flexible, modular high-output solution for liquid products (LA400)
- As a high-output solution, ideal for granulates (LA500)
- High performance stickpack machine (LA600 SP)
Comprehensive options and features
- Controlled and laterally regulated unwinding of film rolls
- Splice recognition possible at any time, even with background contrast which is difficult to distinguish
- Servo-driven roll draw-offs for continuous control of film
- Platen sealing tools mounted on quick-release clamps for easy changing of the sealing tool
- Single or dual version
- Lengthwise and transverse cutter
- Embossing signing system
- Perforating device
- Punching stations for easy tear-off
- Transfer systems to sideload cartoners
Appropriate pouching solutions for pharmaceutical and cosmetic products
Complete stickpack line for pharmaceutical applications
The LA600SP stickpack machine is designed for high process reliability, excellent output quality and high overall equipment effectiveness (OEE). The sticks are routed continuously through the packaging process. The sticks, positioned using the sideload method, are packaged at very high speed. Free fall or random distribution of the stickpacks is reliably prevented. Up to 1000 stickpacks per minute can be filled in this way.
The link to the Mediseal P1600 cartoner maintains the efficient guidance of the sticks. Almost any pack configuration is possible. The uniform arrangement of the sticks in the box is a highlight of the system. To achieve the absolute maximum in terms of performance, two stickpack machines can be linked to one cartoning machine. With 5 to 50 sticks per carton, the system achieves an output of up to 100 cartons per minute.