Tablet sorting, sample checking ... it's all about quality.
Tablets, dragees or capsules
Improve your product quality with our mechanical thickness sorting machine – simple sorting of products which are misshapen, too thick, too thin, stuck together, or in small fragments – before the next process step.
Seidenader's DS12+ automatic thickness sorting machine is user-friendly and requires little maintenance.
Sample checking with the handy VPE
Table-top unit for visual sample inspection of liquid products for particles and cosmetic defects
Method of operation
The containers are placed individually in the holder, which will be rotated at a steplessly adjustable speed. Particulate impurities in the liquid are whirled up. A highly concentrated light directed through the bottom of the container, which is steplessly adjustable in its intensity, causes reflections of the particles (similar to the Tyndall effect); these are easily detectable using a magnifying lens. For cartridge and syringe inspection, a steplessly adjustable, polarised background light can be applied instead.
- A wide range of containers and sizes up to 100 ml
- Compact design, low weight, very easy handling
- Light through bottom of container, steplessly adjustable intensity, plus polarised background light, also steplessly adjustable
- Rotation speed steplessly adjustable
- Magnifying lens, 4 dpt
- Fast, toolless format changes
Decontamination of containers using the tried-and-tested DAR
Outside cleaning machine for decontamination of containers after filling with highly effective products
Method of operation
After filling with antibiotics, cytotoxics and other toxic products, solutions containing sugar, liquids containing oil and vitamin B12, it is important that no product residues remain on the outside surfaces of containers, in order to ensure the protection of personnel and patients as well as optimal subsequent processing.
The containers are transferred inline or from a cassette by a conveyor belt into synchronised star wheels. They go through a hot-water pre-rinse section, a cleaning section with hot water or cleaning solution and a rinsing area. Caps, stoppers and crimped edges remain dry. They are then dried by compressed air nozzles. As an option, an adjustable-height warm air blower with temperature control is available. The cleaned, dry containers are then passed on to the next machine or collected in cassettes.
- For ampules, vial and cartridges from 0.5 - 250 ml
- Adjustable cleaning and drying nozzles with precise scaling for reproducible format settings
- Dry caps and crimped rims ensured thanks to specific settings of the rinsing and cleaning nozzles
- Plug-in format parts for fast, trouble-free format conversion
- Economical water consumption: clear rinsing water is collected in a recirculation tank and re-used for pre-cleaning
- Low noise level thanks to soundproof housing
Syringe feed using the compact SyWalker
Conveyor system for feeding ready-to-use syringes as bulkware for cleaning, labelling or inspection in high-speed machines
Method of operation
Syringes are fed into the machine as bulk material, manually or via a conveyor belt. Plates arranged in a cascade move vertically against each other and convey the syringes to the top of the SyWalker, where they slide into a transport system of round belts running in parallel. Suspended, they are conveyed into a discharge chute.
- Up to 24 000 syringes/hour
- Glass and plastic syringes up to 5 ml
- Quieter functioning than conventional vibrating feeder bowls
- Fast format changes and fast disassembly of the machine for cleaning and emptying of the machine
- Compact design, small footprint
- Gentler transport than centrifugal conveyors
Get in contact with us!
Do you have any questions regarding our solutions, products or services? Write to us by filling out the contact form. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.