Flexibility throughout the line.
Blister and deep-draw blister machines for all dosage forms
Short production times, flexible solutions and the best quality are daily requirements in the competitive environment of the international pharmaceutical industry. Our modular construction means clear separation of zones and optimal accessibility to the different areas. Even difficult materials can be processed reliably and in accordance with GMP standards.
Our blister and deep-draw blister machines are designed to meet the following requirements:
- Clinical studies and small lot sizes (CP200)
- Classic applications (CP400)
- High output, 1- or 2-track (CP600)
- Highest output and large format width (CP1200)
- As a compact solution without limitations on format and choice of film (CP2)
- As a robust general-purpose solution with multiple configuration options (CP3)
- For high output when packaging challenging products (CP500 series)
For classical applications - CP400
- Overview CP400 blister machineMachine poster3.4 M
For clinical studies and small lot sizes - CP200
For high output, 1- or 2-track - CP600
- Overview CP600 blister machineMaschine poster0.9 M
For highest output and a large format range - CP1200
Compact and flexible - Deep draw blister machine CP2
The allrounder - Deep draw blister machine CP3
For high output and packaging challenges - CP500
- Overview CP500 RX-P1600 deep-draw blister machineFeatures and benefits of the CP500 series3.6 M
LSC - Late Stage Customization
Mediseal's LSC® "Late Stage Customisztion" concept gives you the option of cleverly combining small batches of packaging and assembling them later. In the BIB BOB module, for example, standardised, unprinted or partly printed blisters are collected and later printed and cartoned together for specific customers - with the result that overall equipment effectiveness can be significantly increased.
- Late Stage CustomizationEfficient packaging of small lots (machine poster)284 K
Containment is becoming increasingly important as the legal requirements for safe packaging of highly effective solid medicines become ever more stringent. Personnel and production areas must be protected from harmful effects. When products are changed, it is essential to prevent cross-contamination.
For more than 10 years Mediseal has been offering its customers solutions tailored to their special requirements. These solutions are suitable for packaging under defined climatic conditions with preset temperature and humidity.